The 1/2 veal carcass weighs approximately 160 lbs (72kg). In general, the total investment is $1206 (72kg x $16,75kg) for approximately 100 lb (45kg) of meat. The meat product you receive costs approximately $26,80 per kilogram. All cuts of beef are appropriately labeled, vacuum packed and frozen in proportions according to your wishes.
The veal is vacuum packed and may be kept frozen for 8 months to 1 year. On average, a space of 0.25 cubic meters of freezer space is needed to accommodate a 1/2 veal.
We will bepleased to assist you in choosing your cuts by explaining everything there is to know and advising you on options and possibilities.
Why choose a half veal? It is the most economical and time-saving way to feed your family. Also, you may invite other family members and friends to share in the order resulting in a cost savings for all.
Please note it takes 21 to 30 days to receive your order. This allows time to have the veal cut exactly to your specifications. Below is a list of cuts included in your order: Front veal:
- Stewing cubes
- Ground veal
- Veal chops and/or rib eye steaks
- Blade roast with or without bones
- Veal shoulder
- T-bone chops and/or strip loins and tenderloins
- Sirloin steaks and/or roast leg and/or brochette cubes
- Chinese fondue and/or tournados and/or stewing cubes
- Bib, onglet and flank steaks
- Veal hocks
- Giblets including heart, liver, tongue, kidneys, bones with and without marrow, fat