Garlic flank steak
Preparation time: 15 min.
Cooking time: 12 min.
Marinating: 8 hours
4 garlic flank steaks, 150 g (5oz) each
- 30 ml (2 tbsp) of lemon juice
- 4 garlic cloves. finely chopped
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) of olive oil
- 45 ml (3 tbsp) flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 5 ml (1tsp) fresh oregano, minced
- 1 ml (1/4 tsp) of paprika
- Cayenne pepper to taste
- 2.5 ml (1/2 tsp) of salt
- A pinch of sugar
In a bowl mix all the ingredients. Pepper generously. With a sharp knife, make criss-cross cuts on one side of the steak. Place the steaks in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Prepare a charcoal fire or preheat the BBQ grill. Setting the burners to high. Grill the steaks for about 6 minutes on each side for rare. For a tender steak, it should be served rare. Serve with sweet potatoes in their skins and fried onions