Veal chop with mustard
COOKING TIME: 10 MIN.
MACERATION: 24 H
- 60 mL (1/4 cup) olive oil
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) Dijon mustard
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) bourbon (whiskey) or white wine
- 15 ml (1 tablespoon) honey
- 5 mL (1 teaspoon) capers, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 Veal chop with bone
- Salt and pepper
1. In a glass dish, mix all the ingredients except the meat. Add the veal chops and coat them well with the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours. Turn the veal chops once during marinating if possible.
2. Preheat barbecue to high. Oil the grill.
3. Drain the meat. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce the intensity of the barbecue to medium heat and grill the meat for 4 to 5 minutes on each side for a pinkish colour or until desired doneness. Serve with potatoes and a vegetable of your choice.