Vegetarian sausages, vegetables and cheese curds plate
- 4 vegetarian quinoa sausages (Rheintal)
- 2 yellow peppers, seeded and cut into strips
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) olive oil
- 2 zucchini
- 340 g (5 cups) broccoli florets, blanched
- 300 g (3 cups) cheese curds
- 60 ml (1/4 cup) mayonnaise
- 30 ml (2 tablespoons) homemade ketchup
- Salt and pepper
Place the rack in the center of the oven. Preheat the oven to 230°C (450°F). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Toss the sausages and peppers on the baking sheet with 15 ml (1 tablespoon) of oil. Bake for 25 minutes or until sausages are cooked. Cut the sausages into rounds. Set aside.
Meanwhile, using a spiral cutter (see note), cut the zucchini into thick spirals.
Stir the zucchini, broccoli and remaining oil (15 mL / 1 tbsp.) into the peppers. Season with salt and pepper. Spread the sausages and cheese over the vegetable mixture. Reheat for 5 minutes or until the cheese is slightly melted and the vegetables are hot.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise and ketchup.
Serve sausages, vegetables and cheese with mayonnaise sauce.