The 1/2 beef carcass weighs approximately 315 lbs (144kg). In general, the total investment is $2203 (144kg x $15,30kg) for approximately 180 lb (83kg) of meat. The meat product you receive costs approximately $25,00 per kilogram. All cuts of beef are appropriately labeled, vacuum packed and frozen in proportions according to your wishes.
The beef is vacuum packed and frozen upon arrival and may be stored in the freezer up to 1 year. On average, it is recommended to have 0.50 cubic meters of freezer space to accommodate your 1/2 beef order.
We will bepleased to assist you in choosing your cuts by explaining everything there is to know and advising you on options and possibilities.
Why choose a half beef? It is the most economical and time saving way to feed your family. Also, you may invite other family members and friends to share in the order resulting in a cost savings for all.
Please note it takes 21 to 30 days to receive your order. This allows time to have the beef cut exactly to your specifications.
Below is a list of cuts included in your order:
- - Hocks
- - Stewing cubes
- - Ground beef
- - Rib steaks and/or rib eye steaks
- - Blade roast with or without bones, beef shoulder
- - Bones, bones with marrow fat
- - T-bone steaks or strip loins and beef tenderloins
- - Sirloin and/or sirloin roasts and/or brochette cubes
- - Highest cut sirloin and/or roasts and/or brochette cubes, interior/exterior/
- - Eye of the round roasts or steaks, (Chinese fondue and/or tournados and/or stewing cubes)
- - Flap and flank steaks
- - Beef hocks
- - Ground beef
- - Giblets including heart, liver, tongue, kidneys,
- - Bones with and without marrow, fat
- Approximative weight is 144 kg (315 lb) carcass
- Price per kg carcass: 15,30$
- Please note that there will be an adjustement to the invoice after the order is prepared as the weight is approximate.