1/2 Organic veal vacuum sealed
The 1/2 veal carcass weighs approximately 160 lbs (72kg). In general, the total investment is $1206 (72kg x $16,75kg) for approximately 100 lb (45kg) of meat. The meat product you receive costs approximately $26,80 per kilogram. All cuts of beef are appropriately labeled, vacuum packed and frozen in proportions according to your wishes.
The veal is vacuum packed and may be kept frozen for up to to 1 year. On average, a space of 0.25 cubic meters of freezer space is needed to accommodate a 1/2 veal.
We will be pleased to assist you in choosing your cuts by explaining everything there is to know and advising you on options and possibilities.
Why choose a half veal? It is the most economical and time-saving way to feed your family. Also, you may invite other family members and friends to share in the order resulting in a cost savings for all.
Please note it takes 21 to 30 days to receive your order. This allows time to have the veal cut exactly to your specifications. Below is a list of cuts included in your order:
- - Hocks
- - Stewing cubes
- - Ground veal
- - Veal chops and/or rib eye steaks
- - Blade roast with or without bones
- - Veal shoulder
- - T-bone chops and/or strip loins and tenderloins
- - Sirloin steaks and/or roast leg and/or brochette cubes
- - Scallopini
- - Chinese fondue and/or tournados and/or stewing cubes
- - Medallions
- - Flap, onglet and flank steaks
- - Veal hocks
- - Giblets including heart, liver, tongue, kidneys,
- - Bones with and without marrow, fat
- Approximative weight is 72 kg (160 lb) carcass
- Price per kg carcass: 16,75$
- Please note that there will be an adjustement to the invoice after the order is prepared as the weight is approximate.